| Translated by google translation |
The church is named after Pope Sixtus II's archdeacon Lawrence. During the persecution of the Christians, he suffered martyrdom year 258 AD. in Rome, by broiled to death over hot coals. Therefore, he is depicted in general with a gridiron. This is also the case with the picture of him, which is on the northern outer wall of the church sacristy. That church, which burned in 1494, was from the 1200 century. The sacristy of this church was virtually identical to the one that existed in the 1490's, the church repaired. Therefore, a large part of the sacristy walls from 1200-century church. The church underwent its latest restoration 1975th
| Translated by google translation | WGS 84 (lat, lon): N 58 ° 28,786 ', E 16 ° 19,154'